Pair the Naish Pivot with the Nobile T5 (Freeride/Freestyle) board and you become capable of just about anything on the water: freeride, waves, big air!
- 2018 9m [10m] 12m Naish Pivot Kite
- 2018 Nobile T5Board 137 or 140 cm
- Nobile Base Bar[*] sold out
Now constructed with Quad-Tex—the most advanced kite canopy material in existence—the Pivot is livelier and more responsive than ever. The stronger, stiffer fabric transfers energy more directly putting riders in complete control.Predictable power development, direct bar feel, intuitive steering and plenty of “sheet-in-and-go” are just a few characteristics that make the Pivot one of the most sought-after kites on the market. Adapting to a wide variety of wind and wave conditions, this kite features a medium aspect ratio for substantial low-end power, easy jumping and great upwind performance. Dynamic and responsive, it pivots quickly and easily on a small axis of rotation—with minimal power increase through turns—for super-smooth carving through waves and enhanced control going into and out of kiteloops.
Easy-handling, well-rounded and incredibly versatile, it’s clear to see how the Pivot has become the all-around choice for everyone, everywhere.
- Quad-Tex – strongest kite canopy material on the market featuring 4x-reinforced ripstop
- “Sheet-in-and-go” feel + easy jumping
- ABS Bridle for consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- Quick water relaunch
- Natural drifting effect
- Canopy Stabilizer
- Constant leading edge taper
- High-flow Valve
- NEW Shark Teeth: Buffers and disperses canopy flutter to reduce wear and enhance durability.
- Quad-Tex – Strongest kite canopy material on the market featuring 4x-reinforced ripstop – The strongest stiffest canopy material on the market!
- Canopy Stabilizer – Trailing edge reinforcement for reduced flutter and canopy sheer/wear
- Precision turns on a small axis with minimum power increase in the turn
- “Sheet-in and go” feel & easy jumping
- ABS bridle for consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- Quick water relaunch
- Natural drifting effect
- Constant leading edge taper – Increased rigidity in wing tip for sharper turning
- High Flow Valve – One way valve for reduced frictional force + easy inflation + immediate deflation
- Angled Wing Tip – Torsion transmission to entire LE and low drag on water for relaunch
- Three-strut Design – Lightweight, light wind performance + faster turning
- Swept Arc – The arc generates maximum projected area for power and lift while the swept design provides precision turning, control and ideal relaunch capabilities.
- Radial Load Distribution – All wing tips are designed with seams running parallel to the load generated by the flying lines. These seams carry most of the load and spread it higher into the canopy. This design helps prevent fatigue on the fabric and in the wing tip area.
- Lightweight Solid Frame Construction – Every strut is attached to an optimized, lightweight frame consisting of heavy-duty dacron that is then sewn onto the canopy for unmatched resistance to wear and heavy loads.
- Octopus Inflation System – This proven, quick, and easy single-point inflation system creates uniform pressure in the struts and leading edge. Naish’s exclusive one-way internal valve ensures that the pressure within the struts does not change during turns.
- Low Drag Wing Tip – This wing tip geometry decreases the overall surface area of the non-lifting portion, greatly reducing drag. The more efficient the lift/drag ratio becomes, the faster the wing tip can move through the air. This allows the kite to be both quicker and more responsive through turns.
- Radial Segmented Arc – The radial segmented shape uses short linear segments to accurately form the kite’s arc.
- Evolutive Profile – The profile’s depth and shape evolves along the airfoil, helping create a fast flying, stable kite with less back stalling. The center sections generate power thanks to a deeper profile, while the flatter profile in the tips minimizes drag and allows faster turning.
- Power Foil Canopy – The power foil canopy has horizontal seam shaping. The result is a kite that creates instant lift.
2018 Nobile T5
THINK KITEBOARDING. THINK T5.
Thanks to its perfect construction and reliability, T5 got into the PRO line. It’s a verylight board and its flex has been adjusted to perform well in all conditions. Big air and smooth landing becomes easy. The T5 is a great board with unique properties on the water. We have achieved this effect by including the Pre-Stress technology which magically stretches the wood fibres by weaving and laminating them with glass fabrics in their outstretched form. Thanks to this unique technology, Nobile boards gain bigger torsion resistance, which translates into fantastic upwind abilities and massive pop for jumps. Pre-Stress maintains energy within the board which, combined with perfectly chosen flex engineering, ensures low weight, responsiveness and exceptionally soft landings. Furthermore, by using the Wavy Channels system and a Flat Continuous Rocker, we have achieved easy manoeuvring with full board control, while the asymmetrical outline with extended backside edge allows easy and more effective curves. The T5 is perfect for freeride and freestyle elements. It performs well in any given conditions, from flat through to choppy water with small waves.
From beginners to advanced riders looking for an advanced freeride board with freestyle ambitions.
• Wavy Channels System makes the board ride like it is on rails.
• Improved pre-stress technology provides outstanding edge grip and pop, as well as strengthening the board’s reactivity.
• Asymmetric outline facilitates curves and turns without any negative impact on upwind riding.
Board set includes:
- Click’N’Go IFS
- Click’N’Go G10 Fins
- Grab Handle
Prolimit Seat Harness
Hybrid waist/seat harness
600 denier polyester
Soft grip handle
High bar position
Hold down strap
Neoprene cushioned legstraps
Patented PIN release
Integrated flex zones
Internal load plate Mark III