Pair the Naish Pivot with the Nobile NHP (Nobile High Performance) board and you become capable of just about anything on the water: freeride, waves, big air!
- 2017 9m | 10m | 11m | 12m Naish Pivot Kite
- 2017 Nobile NHP | 134 cm | Board
- Naish Torque Bar
Predictable power development, direct bar feel, intuitive steering and plenty of “sheet-in-and-go” are just a few characteristics that make the Pivot one of the most sought-after kites on the market. Adapting to a wide variety of wind and wave conditions, this kite features a medium aspect ratio for substantial low-end power, easy jumping and great upwind performance. Dynamic and responsive, it pivots quickly and easily on a small axis of rotation—with minimal power increase through turns—for super-smooth carving through waves and enhanced control going into and out of kiteloops.
Now constructed with Quad-Tex—the most advanced kite canopy material in existence—the Pivot is livelier and more responsive than ever. The stronger, stiffer fabric transfers energy more directly putting riders in complete control.
Easy-handling, well-rounded and incredibly versatile, it’s clear to see how the Pivot has become the all-around choice for everyone, everywhere.
- Quad-Tex – strongest kite canopy material on the market featuring 4x-reinforced ripstop
- “Sheet-in-and-go” feel + easy jumping
- ABS Bridle for consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- Quick water relaunch
- Natural drifting effect
- Canopy Stabilizer
- Constant leading edge taper
- High-flow Valve
- Now constructed with Quad-Tex – the most advanced kite canopy material in existence. Quad-Tex take a “strength-firist” approach constructing the base layer with 4x-reinforced ripstop, then balancing the grid with the optimal strength-to-weight ratio for heavy-duty rip protection. High tenacity polyester yarn fills out the framework and is reinforced with high-grade resin for increased water-resistance and longevity.
- The Pivot’s profile depth and shape evolves along the airfoil, helping create a fast-flying, stable kite with less back stalling.
- The wing tip geometry decreases the overall surface area of the non-lifting portion, greatly reducing drag and allowing the wing tip to slice through the air for quicker, more responsive turns.
- Swept Arc
The arc generates maximum projected area for power and lift while the swept design provides precision turning, control and ideal relaunch capabilities
- Lightweight Solid Frame Construction
Every strut is attached to an optimized, lightweight frame consisting of heavy-duty dacron that is then sewn onto the canopy for unmatched resistance to wear and heavy loads.
- Evolutive Profile
The profile’s depth and shape evolves along the airfoil, helping create a fast flying, stable kite with less back stalling. The center sections generate power thanks to a deeper profile, while the flatter profile in the tips minimizes drag and allows faster turning.
- Radial Segmented Arc
The radial segmented shape uses short linear segments to a ccurately form the kite’s arc.
- Low Drag Wing Tip
This wing tip geometry decreases the overall surface area of the non-lifting portion, greatly reducing drag. The more efficient the lift/drag ratio becomes, the faster the wing tip can move through the air. This allows the kite to be both quicker and more responsive through turns.
- Octopus Inflation System
This proven, quick, and easy single-point inflation system creates uniform pressure in the struts and leading edge. Naish’s exclusive one-way internal valve ensures that the pressure within the struts does not change during turns.
The Nobile NHP is a top-class board in which all the Nobile technologies have been used. It is perfect for freestyle and big air, without compromising on comfort and upwind performance. We have achieved this effect thanks to the Pre-Stress technology which magically stretches the wood fibres by weaving them and laminates it with glass fabrics in such an outstretched form. Owing to this unique Nobile technology, the board gains bigger torsion resistance which translates into fantastic upwind abilities and massive pop for jumps. Pre-Stress maintains energy within the board which, combined with perfectly chosen flex engineering, ensures low weight, responsiveness and exceptionally soft landings. The construction is a combination of Elliptical Concave – which gives freedom of manoeuvres and great upwind performance – and Double Concave Tips Channels. Together with Pre-Stress they guarantee the perfect ride, solid jumps and smooth landings. The specially designed Hydrodynamic Rocker offers massive pop and take-off during jumps, making every trick easy and fluid. The asymmetric shape, with the extended backside edge, allows easy and more effective curves and turns, and performs very well in all conditions, from flat through to choppy conditions with small waves. Among NHP sizes you will also find the low-wind version of this model. Construction of these sizes is based on the Elliptical Concave and Flat Hydrodynamic Rocker, and then modified in order to keep the NHP characteristics at
these extended sizes.
Size: 134×41 | 138×43 | XTR 140×46 | XTR 143×48 cm
For advanced riders looking for an exceptional big air,
freestyle board without compromising on comfort or upwind
performance. Designed to ride with straps.
- Superb traction, impressive top speed
- Best carving
- Insane pop for jumps and tech tricks
- Easy manoeuvres
- Early planing
- Flex (1-10): 7
- Rocker line: Hydrodynamic
- Bottom construction: Hybrid CONCAVE
- (Elliptical CONCAVE + Double CONCAVE channels)
- Generous Rocker guarantees comfort in chop and
exceptional board agility.
- The Double Concave is responsible for hard edging and
staying on track.
- Top-quality glass fibres pressed in APS technology,
combined with the wooden core, guarantee incredible pop
- Asymmetric outline ensures great upwind and carving
performance when riding switch.
- Elliptical Concave allows you to plane quickly and ride
- Double Concave channels guarantee perfect traction and
fantastic upwind performance.
Board set includes:
- Click’N’Go IFS
- Click’N’Go G10 Fins
- Grab Handle
Naish Torque Bar
The AFNOR* certified Torque Control Systems offer a function-rich design with the all-new Torque Loop—the most advanced trim line system to date with a ball bearing swivel that keeps lines tangle-free. Extremely easy to release and reload, the patented Naish push-away quick release mechanism makes for consistently smooth operation regardless of line tension—keeping you secure while freeing you up to focus on what you love.
* The Association Française de Normalisation (AFNOR) is an independent international organization for standardization. Certification with the AFNOR provides objective proof that products submitted meet a guaranteed level of quality as set forth by industry benchmarks controlled and checked on a regular basis.
Built to be indestructible. A harness to withstand all forces which are possible in day to day school use. This specific kiteschool harness has all the top end features of our advanced models.
600 denier polyester
Soft grip handle
High bar position
Hold down strap
Neoprene cushioned legstraps
Patented PIN release
Integrated flex zones
Internal load plate Mark III
The FX is Prolimit’s trusted high support waist harness in traditional stitched technology. The high back support and low side support outline allows for the unique crouched posture that wave riders use on the wave. True 3D shaping and pre-curving keeps it comfortable and stable. The FX has the slide-in bar pad for the best protection. This is Prolimit’s wave model of choice.
Pre-shaped waist harnesses
Pre-shaping means the harnesses are not made as a flat product that has to be bent around the waist. They are ready to fit your body when new and don’t need to be broken in like a traditional harness.
3D seam shaping
3D shaping refers to the hourglass style shaping which is found in the structural layers of the harness. This shaping makes the harness fit anatomically correct and spreads the load for ultimate comfort and not unwanted movement no matter which direction the load is applied.
Superior fit and comfort
The fit is guaranteed by using the correct 3D anatomical model and aligns the harness surface with the body surface. This means no loaded edges and no unsupported sections in side the perimeter of the harness structure. Even load spread equals comfort.
Prolimit’s unique belt system
We use a neoprene based belt system. This is an improvement on the industry standard of elastic belts.
- Pre-curved and 3D shaped
- 4 Point connected Neoprene belt
- Wave optimised outline profile
- Integrated flex zones
- Patented Pin Release bar System
- Slide in Barpad for no ride-up