The downwind game changer for choppy water and open-ocean conditions.
REFINED NOSE SHAPE
– Fuller & boxier nose rails increases stability in side chop.
– Limits drag from water wrapping around the nose and pulling the rails,
– Provides extra buoyancy upwind and reduces the nose pitching downwind.
CURVED NOSE KICK
– For easy entry into downwind bumps and lift in upwind chop.
– Helps roll into bumps and connect bumps with ease.
with lowered nose and more tail kick. This assists the swell to lift the tail and pushing the nose into the bump. The added tail kick also helps when stepping back and connecting to bumps as well as surfing bigger swell.
– Dug out standing with recessed deck pad for lower centre of gravity and added stability.
– High side wall blocks water entering the tray, offers better handling in chop & secondary stability and greater control surfing on rail.
– New rounded rail edge in the standing makes for a more user-friendly entry when getting into the board.
|Model||14’0” x 27” ACE||14’0” x 24.5” ACE||14’0” x 23” ACE|
|Length (cm)||426.7 cm||426.7 cm||426.7 cm|
|Width (cm)||68.6 cm||62.2 cm||58.4 cm|
|Thickness (cm)||28.7 cm||27.2 cm||26.4 cm|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||7.3”||7.2”||6.5”|
|Tail Width (cm)||18.5 cm||18.3 cm||16.5 cm|
|Volume||378 L||327 L||320 L|
|Rider Weight||60-100 kg||55-90 kg||40-75 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Single||Single||Single|
|Fins||Race Ultra||Race Ultra||Natural Winner|
|Weight Carbon||13.3 kg (Est)||12.1 kg (Est)||11.8 kg (Est)|
|Bottom Shape||Round with center single concave||Round with center single concave||Round with center single concave|