Rectangular channels on the tips guarantee super upwind performance and stability when riding and jumping on the NHP Split, and a perfectly designed Hydrodynamic rocker line improves the comfort, maneuverability and pop. The rocker means the board performs well in chop, while a Split W-Connection (4th generation) maintains the rocker lines and the performance capabilities of the board. The Split also enables easier transportation and storage, as well as being a solution to extra luggage costs –it’s a truly travel-friendly board. The Dynamic Asymmetrical Shape gives it a longer back-side edge, guaranteeing perfect control during the ride, while a shorter toe-side edge translates into fast and agile turns.
Style: Freestyle / Freeride
Size (cm): 130×39 | 134×41 | 138×43
• New shape
• New IV Generation W-Connection
• Perfect traction
• Comfortable landings
• Insane pop
Flex (1-10): 7
Rocker line: Hybrid CONCAVE
Bottom construction: Hybrid CONCAVE
(Elliptical CONCAVE + Double Tips channels)
Rocker guarantees massive pop and take off during jumps. Rocker combined with
properly adjusted flex ensures high comfort.
• Additionally higher channels on tips, owing to which the ride is stable, the board
curves better and you can ride with shorter fins.
• Fourth-generation W-Connection – new shape and new internal structure
increase the durability of connection and improve the comfort during the ride.
• Generous rocker guarantees comfort on chop and exceptional board agility.
• Top-quality glass fibres pressed in APS technology, combined with the wooden
core, guarantee incredible pop and endurance.
• Asymmetric outline ensures great upwind and carving performance while riding
• Elliptical concave allows you to plane quickly and ride smoothly.
• Double Concave channels guarantee perfect traction and perfect upwind
Includes set of G10 fins (4pcs of 40mm G10 fins with kiss screws)
If you’re getting footpads, let us know which size (S/M OR L/XL) you’d like at checkout in the notes.