CAN YOU IMAGINE A FOILBOARD IN TWO PIECES?
This year we introduced the fourth generation of our W-Connection patented solution. The improved connection has been redesigned from scratch. It’s shape has been changed completely, which resulted in better distribution of the force. Furthermore, a new shape allows precise connecting and comfortable disconnecting from the board. Some of the connection’s constructional elements have been reduced, while others have been replaced with durable composite. This has resulted in reduced weight, improved stiffness and durability in connection points, as well as retaining the natural properties of the board, so the connection won’t impact the comfort during the ride. We have also used the CAP construction which has a box-type structure, where the edge of a wooden wedge is fully secured with a laminate. The board is lighter, stiffer and much more resistant to breakage.
• W-Connection – IV Generation
• CAP construction
• Easy to pack in standard luggage
• New size 5’2”
• Multifunctional board: hydrofoil/wave
• Easy to transport – splitboard
• Fin arrangement, combined with the board’s profile, allows exceptional upwind performance
• Fourth-generation W-Connection – new shape and new internal structure increase the durability of connection and improve the comfort during the ride
• CAP Construction