3 Strut, Modified C shape arc, Wide wing tip, Moderate aspect ratio design, Freestyle profile, 2 bridle setting options.
For riders that mix hooked and unhooked freestyle tricks, love jumping big and kiteloops.
The world of Freestyle / Crossover kiting has evolved into an exciting genre in our sport. Once a very narrow and technical discipline is now a mix of technical tricks and massive aerial maneuvers, both hooked-in and unhooked. For this you need a kite with the sensitivity and ‘slack’ when unhooked and the ability to boost a massive hooked-in kite loop.
The FX delivers on these two fronts and more with the power and handling to take your riding seriously.
• New Freestyle / Freeride bridle design for 2019
• Three LE bridle performance options
• No pulley bridle, for a more direct steering input and feedback
• Pure Profile Panels
• High Tenacity dacron for enhanced arc stability
• Explosive pop and hangtime
• Incredibly quick and nimble handling
• Excellent line slack for unhooked riding
• Forward pull and quick recovery for kiteloops
• Excellent for vertical boosts and hang time
• Smooth power delivery and excellent depower
• More drive than a traditional C-shaped kite
• Predictable handling
• Good upwind performance
• Increased canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas